top of page
  • lcoventry9

Photogrammetry

The photogrammetry aspect of this project has been challenging – I’ve run into several issues with Agisoft trying to align and merge chunks. I have ran the cameras through several different ways with various settings, and run photos together in separate chunks to see if it likes that better. I think for the 3D printing side of things, I will need to create the two separate chunks that will then be aligned together in Zbrush. For the final digital 3D model, I will try my best to align them in Agisoft Metashape, and speak with the museum regarding how they want their models on their Sketchfab page.

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Bog Updates

After getting some amazing feedback from Susan and Lipin, I have updated my bog to have more depth and more solid ground planes. I looked at some great references I was recommended, especially Sky the

2D Art Progress

The past few days I have been working on producing the final drawings for my film. Some of these have several frames of animals, which are lineless to match my main characters – this has been a deviat

Comments


bottom of page